Monday 1 August 2011

Welcome to Mummy Moments

Argh... so this is my first post and for once I don't know what to say! Unbelievable!

I suppose that I've started this blog to be myself.
I have another blog which I started as a means to review products and attend events and I am grateful that this has become successful but it has also gained a lot of interest from my friends and family, as it rightly should and as initially intended. The only thing is I don't feel that I can write about half the things I want to on there for fear of judgement/ opening myself up etc. etc.. Now I've got into this blogging malarkey I have a lot of posts that write themselves in my head but fear that I could never publish them on my initial blog, so here on Mummy Moments I hope to be able to write those unpublished posts for your enjoyment!

If you enjoy what I write, please follow.

Mummy Moments X

No comments:

Post a Comment